• Single-family residence with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
• Circa 1939 with steel beam construction in garage
• Premier Marina location just off Marina Boulevard for privacy from the street and Marina Green, yet with full Bay views
• Three-level design with 2-car tandem garage parking and two bonus rooms, one with built-in cabinetry and sink, on the ground floor
• An interior staircase ascends to the main living areas, which extend from a central hallway and adjoining sunroom with glass ceiling
• Spacious living room has a wood-burning fireplace, exposed beam ceiling, and floor-to-ceiling Bay window with views to the Saint Francis Yacht Club, Marina Green, and the Bay
• Formal dining room has hardwood floors and two walls of windows
• Vintage eat-in kitchen, with laminate counters and vinyl flooring, opens to a small deck with stairs down to the south patio; appliances include an electric range, dishwasher, and refrigerator
• Main-level bedroom suite with tub and overhead shower
• Upstairs master bedroom suite features beautiful Bay views, a wall of mirrored closets, and an en suite bath with dual-sink vanity, whirlpool tub, and shower
• Additional upstairs bedroom suite has a separate sun room with roof deck access, a walk-in closet, and en suite vintage bath with tub and separate shower
• Main-level powder room, separate laundry room, and numerous storage closets
With a premier location just off Marina Boulevard, this home allows for privacy from the main street and Marina Green while still taking full advantage of Bay views. The circa 1939 home boasts many original features and while well maintained, provides the opportunity for renovation. The 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath floor plan spans two stories above the garage level, which has tandem parking for two cars plus two small bonus rooms. At the rear of the home, a south facing patio provides for outdoor enjoyment.
The Marina District is one of the most sought-after locations in San Francisco with its proximity to the water’s edge, bountiful recreational amenities, and vibrant shopping and dining spots on Chestnut and Union Streets.
This house sold prior to being staged and marketed.