– Expansive Bay and City views
– 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
– Approximately 2,600 square feet of living space
– Two observation balconies
– Gracious living room and dining room ensemble with fireplace
– Granite-finished gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry and professional-quality appliances
– Quarter-sawn, 3-inch walnut plank flooring in main living areas
– A combined butler’s pantry and wet bar with wine cooler and extensive cabinets
– Wood-burning fireplace with granite hearth and handapplied Veneziano stucco surround
– Luxurious master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, self-contained office, extensive custom storage, and exquisitely appointed en suite bath
– Two additional bedrooms, each with nearby bath
– Quality millwork, stone finishes, and deep crown moldings
– Surround sound in living room
– Lutron Grafik Eye system for programmable lighting scenes
– CAT5 Ethernet wiring enables computer connections throughout
– Convenient concealed laundry with side-by-side Miele washer and dryer
– Generous customized storage and abundant closets
– Secondary entrance with access from main and service elevators
– Parking for two cars
– Two private storage areas
– Building extremely well-managed and maintained
– High security with 24-hour doorman
– HOA fees are currently $2,847.96/month with a maintenance allocation of $2,402.60 which includes water, garbage, insurance, heat, etc. and a reserve allocation of $445.36. Unit #14-A has 586 shares.
Situated on the prestigious flat block of Chestnut Street, this sophisticated high-rise retreat affords the finest in design and contemporary finishes, with a premium Russian Hill location and glorious wide-reaching views. Featuring the coveted northeast corner exposure rarely available in this building, this magnificent 14th-story, half-floor residence enjoys an unfettered panorama of the Bay beginning at the Golden Gate Bridge (as seen from the terrace and corner of the living room), sweeping across to the hills of Marin, Angel Island, and Alcatraz Island. Ghirardelli Square and Aquatic Park are in the foreground, while Coit Tower, Treasure Island, Oakland-Berkeley Hills, Bay Bridge, and Financial District are to the east and south. Featuring freshly redesigned contemporary lobby and hallways, plus 24-hour doorman security and service, this well-maintained building is indisputably one of Russian Hill’s premier cooperatives.
This stunning 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath residence was renovated by Ryan Construction and redesigned by Yokomizo Associates in 2004. The finest in hardwood flooring, custom millwork, top-quality stone, glass, stainless steel, hand-applied Venetian plaster, and other sleek finishes contribute to the wonderful ambiance of this lightfilled residence. Generous expanses of floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors to north-facing balconies and enormous windows to the east ensure the ultimate in view-filled enjoyment.
Since its inception in 1965, the 1080 Chestnut Street Corporation has exercised diligence in maintaining the building’s interior and exterior functionality, finishes, and mechanical systems. To contain energy costs, in 1988, the building was retrofitted with a “packaged cogeneration system” that centrally produces space heat, electricity and hot water — at a substantial savings. The building recently underwent professional exterior waterproofing and painting, and more recently, all common areas have been renovated in a tasteful contemporary style.
Living Room and Dining Area Ensemble
Master Bedroom Suite