• Premier cul-de-sac street on the north slope of Telegraph Hill
• Circa 1940 Streamline Moderne building with 4 units
• Architecture by Henry Temple Howard, renowned for the design of Coit Tower
• Magnificent Bay views including Alcatraz, Angel Island, and partial Bay Bridge and Golden Gate views
• Rare, large lot of approximately 30′ x 135′
• Gated street entrance, spacious, south-facing garden, 2 one-car garages, and shared laundry room
Located on one of the most desirable streets on Telegraph Hill, this 4-unit building features panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay. The setting is just blocks away from North Beach for fine dining and cafes, Coit Tower, Washington Square Park, the Waterfront, and the Financial District – the best of City living all conveniently within easy reach.